The trail beckons with the all-new Youth A1 helmet from Troy Lee Designs. Ready to conquer any ride, the A1 leads the way with 16 large air vents and the innovative MIPS system to go along with its EPS liner for outstanding impact protection. With all-mountain performance and safety in a youth-specific shell size, the A1 goes where no youth mountain bike helmet has gone before.
MIPS stands for Multi-directional Impact Protection System. It is a revolutionary technology that lets the helmet slide relative to the head, adding more protection against rotational violence to the brain caused by angled impacts.
- Industry leading designs and safety in a youth specific size
- MIPS Multi-Directional Impact Protection System for industry-leading protection against angled impacts
- EPS impact liner maximizes impact protection while minimizing weight
- Aerospace filament-reinforced shell
- Innovative break-away visor screws help reduce the likelihood snagging the visor during a crash
- 16 port hi-flow cooling system both pulls and pushes air for maximum ventilation
- Ultra-plush quick-dry comfort liner is both removable and washable for long-term comfort
- Adjustable, cam-lock strap dividers allow customized fit for different head shapes and riding styles
- Fits hat sizes 6 to 6-5/8, head size 19-20-7/8"
- 3 year warranty
- CPSC 1203, CE EN 107B, AS/NZS 2063 certified
|Gray/Gold / One Size||887202295768||169111000||A1M26422663H|
|Orange/Gray / One Size||887202295775||169111010||A1M28826184H|