Already trusted as the go-to trail gear for serious mountain riders and enduro racers, the TLD Ruckus jersey and shorts get even better for 2019. The Ruckus Streamline jersey offers improved comfort with a revised neckline and polyester knit fabric that is both lightweight and durable. The 3/4 sleeve jersey also provides ample ventilation from perforated rear panels and vented mesh side panels. The Ruckus line uses fabric that is certified as Bluesign approved, utilizing materials produced by eco-friendly methods that conserve resources and minimize the impact on the environment. So, ride with confidence not only in your gear's performance but its environmental footprint.
- Moisture-wicking 100% polyester knit material is lightweight and breathable
- Neckline offers fresh styling and improved freedom of movement
- Optical wipe conveniently stored in rear pocket and fastened by micro cord
- Integrated ventilation with perforated rear panels and vented mesh side panels
- The longest length 3/4 jersey in TLD lineup provides ample coverage and relaxed fit
- Easy-access storage from a rear zipper pocket, strategically placed to prevent swaying and movement when loaded
- Fabric is certified as Bluesign approved