OneUp your complete drivetrain with our new Narrow Wide Chainrings.
- Narrow Wide tooth profile eliminates chain drop with the perfect chain mesh fit
- Perfect chainline with 2mm Shims included with 32T and 34T rings (30T rings have built in offset). For a quieter drivetrain with improved chain wear and best drop performance.
- Reuse your existing 8-10mm long ring hardware. No new bolt packs required, saves you $15.
- Aggressive crud chamfers for awesome mud shedding performance and extended ring life.
- Reinforced Wide tooth design provides maximum ring durability when run without a bash.
- Made from hard wearing 7075-T6 aluminum plate
- 30T rings have integrated shims and chainring bolt threads to allow the smallest ring size possible on a 104 BCD crank (loose shims are only included with the 32T-36T sizes).
*Shims - Included with 32T and 34T rings. For 2x crank conversions, shims between the crank and ring get you back to an ideal 49-50mm chainline. For 3x crank conversions, shims under the bolt heads allow reuse of your 3x hardware - No new bolt packs required!
- Material: 7075-T6
- Weight: 40g (30T), 44g (32T), 54g (34T), 2g (4x shims)
- Compatible with: 9, 10, 11 and 12 Speed SRAM Chains and 104 BCD cranks (not compatible with 12 Speed Shimano/Hyperglide Chains)
- Colors: Black, Green
- Installation: Align the small bump (small hole on direct mount rings) on the inner edge of the ring with your crank arm
|Black / 30T||002962821945||1C0041BLK||10423657256T|
|Black / 32T||003362821948||1C0042BLK||10424863259T|