A lubed chain is a happy chain Bontrager's proprietary chain lube is a true hybrid to ensure your chain stays clean, quiet, and efficient. The long-lasting formula lets you go longer between applications. Product details - High-performance chain lube works great in all conditions and riding styles - Proprietary formula is Trek's factory-recommended chain lube - Helps maintain clean, long-lasting, and efficient drivetrains - Pleasing berry scent - Apply after your ride and allow to dry to keep your drivetrain clean and contaminant-free - 4 fl oz (118mL) bottle is easy to use with a precise applicator tip - Also available in 0.5g/1.9L bulk bottle for easy and economical refills - Keep out of reach of children and do not ingest
Park's PolyLube is specifically formulated to protect bearing components. Its Polyurea grease has extremely high shear strength to protect bottom brackets, headsets, pedals and hubs. Use it on threads, seatposts, stems and cables, too. It's also safe for fork seals, and repels water.
Our High-Performance Brake Oil has been specially formulated to provide the highest performance under the worlds toughest racing conditions, where braking systems must operate at very high temperatures. - Ultra-high 'class-leading' 327°C dry boiling point - Compatible with Dot 5.1 systems - Reduces lever fade and brake pump - For unrivaled braking performance
$21.99 - $55.99
- Incredibly effective cleaning formula containing Nano Technology that also cares for your bike's delicate finishes - Contains no harmful acids, CFC's or solvents and is fully biodegradable - Cuts through dirt, oil and grime quickly and safely leaving your whole bike sparkling clean
$6.00 - $49.00
RockShox's Suspension Oil comes in different weights to match the most popular suspension fork and shock setups.
$9.99 - $16.99
- Ultra durable, long distance chain lubricant - Excel in long distance wet or muddy conditions - It penetrates deep into the chain links core to provide long lasting lubrication and total protection - Extreme pressure additives coat every part of the link to provide silky smooth gear change and ultra efficient drivetrain
$15.99 - $19.99
- Frees seized parts - Disperses moisture to prevent rust and corrosion - Provides light lubrication for moving parts - Reduces metal to metal contact - Prevents dirt adhesion - Cuts down on friction to improve component efficiency
$14.99 - $35.32
- Developed by the Boeing company for lubrication and protection of aircraft components - Dries to a thin waxy film that clings to metal for months - Law prohibits ORM-D materials from shipping by air
DOT 5.1 brake fluid is compatible with all SRAM and Avid hydraulic disc brakes - Brake Fluid Type: DOT 5.1 - Bottle Size (Brake Fluid): 4 oz - Application (Brake Fluid): Disc Brakes
- For dry riding conditions - Will not freeze in cold weather - Goes on wet, special polymers form a long-lasting dry film to protect your chain and repel dirt in arid or dusty conditions. - Does not contain wax - Specifically developed for bicycles
$9.99 - $16.99
- Highly versatile dry weather chain lubricant - Deep penetrating, durable P.T.F.E. chain lubricant - Hold up to extreme conditions which can destroy ordinary lubes - Comfort bottle with pipette system for ease of use and application
Park's SuperGrip Carbon Assembly Compound is a combination of grease and tiny particles and is ideal for lubricating, protecting and tightening carbon components, like seatposts, handlebars and stems. SuperGrip solves the problem of carbon parts moving and slipping, which can happen if they are not lubed, or you apply standard grease or lube to them. It also works well with aluminum and steel components.
A dirty drivetrain causes poor shifting and unnecessary wear to expensive parts. The Chain Gang contains everything needed to quickly and easily clean the chain, freewheel cogs, and chainrings. The Chain Gang includes: - CM-5.3 Cyclone Chain Scrubber - GSC-1 GearClean Brush - 8 oz. bottle of Bio ChainBrite The CG-2.4 works on nearly any bike, including multi-speed, single-speed, and e-bikes.
Page 1 of 1